Administrative SpecialistStart Application Job ID RE-8269 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
This person is responsible for supporting their manager and/or team as designated. This person represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the CNB culture of relationship management. They assist in keeping their manager/team informed, with scheduling, reports, agendas, meetings, and other aspects as needed. Often this person is responsible for the coordination of the "office". This coordination may include logistics associated with the conference or meeting rooms, mail, supplies, pc's, follow through for new hires or other colleague support issues. This person often is also involved in special projects that may be repetitive or one-time, which support the team, division, or CNB.
- *High School Diploma or GED required
- *Minimum 2 years in an administrative capacity
- *Minimum 2 years basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to collect, compile, and analyze moderately complex data
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-LN1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled