Administrative LeadJob ID PB-11784 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p
The Private Banking - Administrative Lead leads the daily activities of a small staff of administrative colleagues for a PB unit supporting the PB Manager and a team of professionals. Manages workflow and delegates work to ensure a high level of client service and efficiency. Provides guidance and direction to assigned colleagues overseeing work schedules and assignments. Supports the PB Manager by performing administrative activities and participates in assigned projects, discussions, and decisions that relates to the PB market location assigned. Ensures confidentiality and compliance of activities and provides information, recommendations and/or direction as requested by the PB Manager. Frequently communicates with PB staff and actively partners with other lines of business to convey information.
- Manage workflow, establishes priorities, and determines work assignments for administrative colleagues.
- Manage work schedules and activities to ensure appropriate coverage and support.
- Monitors performance and participates in conducting effective performance appraisals.
- Provides feedback on individual accomplishments, areas of improvement, and problems to PB Manager and participates in accomplishing objectives.
- Provide assistance in the understanding and interpretation of Bank and Division policies and procedures, as appropriate.
- Ensure assigned colleagues are in compliance with specified CNB compliance guidelines
- Maintain continuity among PB staff by documenting and communicating issues, actions and continuing needs, and provide feedback to PB Manager.
- Serve as the principle point of administrative contact and liaison between PB management and staff, other LOBs, clients, etc. providing information and assistance as appropriate.
- Coordinate and schedule various meetings, events, conferences, and pubic activities ensuring availability of facilities, equipment, personnel, materials, and that services are implemented and maintained efficiently and effectively. Coordinate activities with other divisions and outside organizations.
- Lead/attend meetings. Prepare correspondence, memoranda, documentation and presentation materials for meetings.
- Review, research, resolve and summarize a variety of statistical and administrative information, including but not limited to client segmentation, new client reporting, colleague surveys, etc. Prepare recurring and ad hoc reports and compose correspondence for timely distribution to PB Manager and professional staff.
- Perform research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine
letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Gather information from various sources (i.e., internal files, computer reports, etc.) and organize into specified/established format. Perform various operations (e.g., mathematical calculations, sorting data, etc.) on information gathered from various sources for use by PB Manager and staff. Contact clients and/or Bank personnel to request information/documentation.
- Work independently on special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.
- Represents the PB Manager and team to both external and internal clients consistent with the CNB culture of relationship management. Ensure quality client service, responsiveness, and effective and efficient support.
- Learn and master internal computer systems to include "my CNB", Galaxy, etc. and assists others in the maintenance and use of these systems.
- Set up and maintain a wide variety of manual and electronic materials, filing systems, and databases, receive, screen and route incoming calls. Respond to complaints and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Manage, plan, and forecast the schedule of the PB Manager and assist in managing emails to ensure timely reply. Draft word documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations, as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- *High School Diploma or GED required
- *Minimum 4 years in an administrative capacity required
- *Minimum 2 year basic computer experience required (eg. Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills; knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively.
- Strong supervisory or lead experience.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.