Accounts Payable SpecialistStart Application Job ID FIN-7893 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
As a member of the Accounts Payable team within the Controllers Department, the Accounts Payable Specialist will perform all accounts payable duties, including processing, scanning, researching, and mailing of all accounts payables for various departments of the bank.
- *High school diploma required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience processing accounts payable invoices.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Minimum 2 years of accounts payable experience.
- College courses in accounting a plus.
- Must have good computer skills: Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills using v-lookup functionality, creating pivot tables, sorting and filtering large amounts of data, and using 10-key by touch.
- PeopleSoft Financials experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Chrome River a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred.
- Knowledge of Scanning/Imaging tools (Optical Character Recognition) a plus.
- Knowledge of uploading Microsoft Excel spreadsheet templates.
- Audit and process colleague expense reports in Chrome River.
- Process invoices through a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet upload template.
- Process, maintain and reconcile E-payables invoices.
- Provide Chrome River Support to bank colleagues.
- Manage Accounts Payable Mailbox, answer and respond to all incoming phone calls and emails.
- Maintain daily metrics.
- Research and process stale dated checks.
- Maintain and File EDD Independent Contractor Report.
- Run payment reports on a regular and as-needed basis.
- Maintain and process 1099 reporting.
- Review and approve new vendors.
- Scan, code, and process invoices.
- Reviews invoices for proper approval by the business departments.
- Review and correct denied invoices.
- Open, stamp, and sort incoming mail.
- Performs other related duties within the department as required and directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Represents the basic qualifications for the position.
To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.