Account Manager - DatafactionStart Application Job ID TREA-8134 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
This position is by LAX, on Century Boulevard, Los Angeles.
The Datafaction Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day interaction of new and existing clients within their assigned client portfolio. This role will entail advising clients of the most effective combination of products and services for their situation and business needs. This person will also be instrumental as a liaison with other internal departments to provide operational excellence to clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring client retention through various account management activities including regular onsite visits throughout sales, implementation and training process, managing escalated client issues and quarterly client service reviews
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of implementation and training of Datafaction products and services
- Identifying potential sales opportunities for Datafaction Sales Officers including DF2 migration candidates
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Minimum of 7 years of client servicing/account management experience.
- *Minimum of 5 years of accounting, bookkeeping or accounting software experience.
- *Minimum of 5 years of experience with bank products and services, such as Treasury Services/Cash Management products.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience utilizing enterprise software applications (CRM, Salesforce, Quick Books, etc.) or banking industry account relationships preferred
- 5 years of experience in a lead/project/management role, identifying sales opportunities for a sales officer or sales team preferred
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Strong demonstration of sales skills including cross selling abilities.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority
- Up to 50% local travel required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-LN1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled