2020 Summer Internship ProgramJob ID HR-11249 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Monday-Friday, 8-5
City National Bank is growing and expanding our footprint! We are seeking bright, innovative Interns with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrate a strong interest in banking. Internship positions are available in various departments such as Credit Administration, Entertainment Banking, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, and Marketing & Product Solutions. Positions will be available at a variety of City National Bank locations.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- Display proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- *Are at least 18 years old
- *Possess a High School Diploma or a GED
- *Are a rising junior or rising senior in a 4-year university or a military veteran
- Are willing to represent the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the City National Bank culture of PRIDE (People, Relationship, Integrity, Dedication and Entrepreneurship & Excellence)
- Opportunities to participate collaboratively in projects and other assignments that directly contribute to the success of the department you support
- Professional instructor-led training that includes the fundamentals of working in a corporate banking environment, personal brand & networking, owning your career and communications & presentations
- Interaction and opportunities to network with executives and senior leadership
- Social events to network with your fellow interns
- The potential to obtain a full-time offer
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.