2018 Summer Internship ProgramStart Application Job ID HR-7992 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday - Friday 8-5
Internship positions will vary across different industries such as Credit Administration, Entertainment Banking, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, Marketing and Product Solutions.
Positions will be available at a variety of City National Bank
The interns will:
- Support the City National Bank manager and/or team as designated.
- Complete projects and other assignments.
- Performs general office duties if necessary (sort and file docs, answer phones, etc.).
- Represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the City National Bank culture of PRIDE (People, Relationship, Integrity, Dedication and Entrepreneur).
- *Must be at least 18 years old.
- *High School Diploma or a GED.
- *Must be a rising junior or rising senior in a 4 year university or a military veteran.
- Career interest in banking, business, and engineering or computer science preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
The application period will begin September 8th and close on November 30th 2017. Once all internship positions are confirmed, all applicants will be notified to apply to the internship role of their choosing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.