Sales Officer II - Treasury ManagementJob ID TREA-11027 City Las Vegas State Nevada Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F
This role may also reside in Summerlin.
This position is responsible for the development and direct sale of cash management/treasury products and services to new clients in Personal and Business Banking as well as Private Banking, and the expansion of existing cash management customer relationships.
The incumbent will support business development activities of CNB line units and develop sales strategies to aggressively increase the sale and use of cash management products and services for the designated customer and prospect base. Conduct customer/prospect needs analysis and develop proposed service solutions/sales presentations to assist businesses and organizations to make efficient use of cash. Coordinate sales efforts with relationship officers and team members in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing client relationships. Maintain current knowledge of all cash management products and services offered. Considered senior level with extensive experience and specialization.
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 4 years of cash management/treasury management sales experience in a financial services environment required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships required.
- Personal and Business Banking, and/or Private Banking experience preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial concepts, payment processing and commercial banking operations.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the implications of federal, state and local regulations affecting cash management activities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices associated with the analysis of business operations and depository activities.
- Proficient in the use of host and PC based software applications.
- Awareness of industry issues and competitive products/services.
- Experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships preferred.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and principles to effectively market cash management services.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to gather, arranges, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to identify sales opportunities and formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Ability to set priorities, objectives and goals.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.