Group Branch ManagerStart Application Job ID PBB-7714 CityLas Vegas StateNevada Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- *Minimum 10 years of branch management experience in a branch environment
- *Minimum 7 years of supervisory experience required
- *Minimum 7 years of experience performing lending and business development activities
- *Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong managerial skills with emphasis on planning, organization, leadership and execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all phases of branch management, including customer service, sales and risk management.
- Strong business development skills.
- Thorough knowledge of lending as applicable to branch's target markets.
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and advanced knowledge of overall Bank products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.