Regional Risk and Service Manager IIStart Application Job ID PBB-8015 CityIrvine StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
The incumbent is considered a subject matter expert for the assigned unit and division. The incumbent has built a solid, strong partnership with the colleagues and management within the assigned division; credibility has been established. Able to resolve complex and high level problems without assistance. Participation in projects and focus may go outside of normal scope and assigned unit. Expected to be abreast of projects, initiatives and issues impacting entire division. Proactively partners with the line units, Banking Services, and the management team to consult and provide the technical support needed on operational issues/opportunities and mitigation of risk. Responsible for listening, identifying, and raising issues and/or opportunities for changes in the operation process, policies, and/or procedures to support the operational integrity of City National Bank.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in bank operations required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking or related fields.
Job Skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of branch operations, client relationship and risk management
- Working knowledge of bank back office processes and systems.
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and banking regulations.
- Leadership skills and the ability to mentor and develop managers and supervisors. Excellent communication skills with all levels of management. Computer literate with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.