Credit Officer II - Business BankingStart Application Job ID PBB-8283 CityIrvine StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
The Credit Officer II participates in the loan management process by providing credit and loan underwriting expertise to a team of Specialty Banking Advisors and Relationship Managers. Analyzes prospective loan transactions and credit worthiness of borrowers. Prepares credit analysis and provides opinions and recommendations regarding proposed credit and potential risks. Ensures all due diligence and background evaluation is complete and thorough before credit approval is granted.
- * HS Diploma or GED
- * Minimum of 3 years of consumer loan underwriting experience
- * Minimum of 3 years of financial institution experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills. Ability to assume responsibility and accountability for decision making.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams and interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and outside contacts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-NS1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled