Banking AdvisorJob ID EXEC-11896 City Florham Park State New Jersey Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule m-f, 8-5
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Supports the development and expansion of banking business by working collaboratively with RBC Financial Advisors on business development activities in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing relationships. Supports RBC Financial Advisors in by acquiring a deeper understanding of their client's needs and providing information about Bank products and services that can further expand the Bank's prominence and enhance the financial position of the client. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act. For those Banking Advisors responsible for multiple RBC offices outside of City National Bank footprint, travel is required.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years of experience in a Financial Services organization.
- 7 years of credit experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of all products and services across all banking segments
- Strong knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships, communicates effectively, manage multiple priorities, and deliver high caliber results.
- Self motivated
- Willingness to travel
- Strong business acumen
- Extensive training about CNB, its business practice, the culture, and the client base as well
- FINRA Series 7and 66 securities licenses preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.