Sr. Payoff/Collateral SpecialistStart Application Job ID BIS-8430 CityEl Segundo StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
This position is responsible for reviewing notes and related loan documents to be able to accurately represent terms in payoff statements and demand letters and real estate reconveyance at loan payoff. Responsibilities include reviewing, investigating and clearing items on the paid collateral exception reports, ensuring proper control and maintenance of collateral entries to the loan collateral system. Investigating and researching unresolved collateral discrepancies and processing paid loan paperwork for units assigned.
- *Minimum 2 years experience working with commercial loan collaterals required.
- *Minimum 2 years loan documentation experience required.
- *Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Depositary Transfer Company operations helpful.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, departments and customers.
- Proficient P.C. skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-BP1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled