Quality Control SpecialistStart Application Job ID BIS-8437 CityEl Segundo StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
Maintains quality control over all residential mortgage transactions. Assists Residential Mortgage with lending-related compliance issues. Ensures that all loans are in compliance with company policies/procedures and state/federal regulatory guidelines. Assures that policies and procedures address risks and regulatory requirements. Assists in the development and maintenance of Quality Control (QC) program, using appropriate internal controls, policies and procedures, communication vehicles, and monitoring.
- *Minimum 5 years residential loan experience required.
- *Minimum 3 years legal document/auditing experience required.
- *Minimum 3 years in a quality control environment required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of loan documents, processing, underwriting and funding functions in a centralized environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in title procedures, post closing problem files, and legal document corrections. Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minority, Female, Disability, Veteran
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled