Project Manager IVJob ID RLD-11212 City El Segundo State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize Bank projects according to timelines, milestone events and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, capacity planning and coordinating and motivating all project team members, contractors and or consultants to flawlessly complete project deliverables. Project Managers help define project objectives, scope and requirements; and ensure high levels of development and project execution throughout its life cycle. City National Bank Project Managers must adhere to the CNB Project Management Lifecycle Methodology.
- *Minimum of 10 years project manager experience.
- *Minimum of 5 years experience managing complex projects involving a large team.
- *Minimum of 5 years banking or financial industry experience.
- *Minimum 7 years project manager or equivalent consulting experience with strong strategic management and planning expertise
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in Bank-wide strategic planning and direction.
- Must have vast industry knowledge to support the design and or vendor product selection to solve corporate wide issues or enhancements.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities.
- Solid understanding and planning skills in all aspects of a system/business project lifecycle, i.e. enhancements, user requirements, application configuration
- Ability to identify excessive cycle time and/or costs and develop alternative courses of action associated with the project's life-cycle
- Demonstrated tract record of delivering positive results in project work, including high quality implementations, cost savings, revenue enhancements and within time and budgetary constraints
- Ability to manage resources directly and through cross functional teams
- Full conversant on issues and current trends as they relate to the banking industry's product and services
- Aptitude to prioritize and analyze a list of measureable product and service characteristics along with associated target values
- Ability to set and develop strategic goals and techniques for a project and effectively communicate this to all project team members
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled