Consumer Loan Quality Control SpecialistStart Application Job ID BIS-9684 CityEl Segundo StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
This position is responsible for maintaining quality control over designated new loan booking, renewals, monetary transactions, and other maintenance type transactions. Responsibilities include callback on new loan bookings, renewals and designated monetary transactions, verifying that loans are boarded on applicable sub-systems, proper authorizations have been obtained, proper ties have been made to CIS, accounts and commitments and necessary corrections and adjustments are made in a timely manner.
- Callbacks of new loan bookings, renewals and other maintenance type transaction on a daily basis. Verifications include comparison of online loan system screens to original loan documents and other supporting material, verification of loans boarded on applicable sub-systems, proper authorizations, proper ties have been made to CIS, accounts and commitments and all necessary corrections and adjustments are made in a timely manner.
- Callbacks of designated monetary transactions. This includes verifying that appropriate DDA accounts were debited or credited for payments and advances, determining if billing maintenance was done, verifying designated interest adjustments to ensure computations are correct and appropriate approvals have been obtained and verifying designated fee waivers to ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained.
- Reviews all loans that have an Indirect Liability and verify if Guarantor information has been set up correctly and the appropriate ties were made on CIS.
- Reviews all collaterized loans to ensure that Collateral records have been set up correctly and are tied to the appropriate account, commitment or note level.
- Verifies applicable customer authorizations are obtained for check access loans or commercial "sweeps" and that the appropriate deficit and/or excess sweeps have been established.
- Reviews, researches and corrects all items on various designated exception reports, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Verifies that original note and other applicable documents have been scanned while conducting review. Missing documents that do not have appropriate waivers are brought to a supervisor's attention.
- Maintains callback and exception reports properly filed in date order as evidence of review and correction.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established bank programs, such as Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Affirmative Action.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Completes all special projects as requested.
- *Minimum 5 years Commercial, Consumer and Mortgage loan processing experience
- *Minimum 2 years in loan operations audit or callback in a centralized loan service center
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with AFS
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with FIS IBS Insight
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years Commercial, Consumer, and Mortgage loan processing experience with at least 2 years specialization in loan operations audit or callback in a centralized loan service center.
- Working knowledge and understanding of FIS, AFS and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Adequate exposure to specialized loan areas such as Mortgages, SBA loans, ABL, Syndications, Variable Rate Schedules, Flood and Collateral are necessary. Excellent verbal and written communications required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#ca-bpEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled