Commercial Loan Servicing SpecialistStart Application Job ID BIS-8427 CityEl Segundo StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work Schedule8am - 5pm
This position is responsible for responding to written, email and phone inquiries regarding loan servicing. Responsibilities include performing research and resolving loan application, boarding and processing inquiries (e.g., loan terms, adjustments and payments), determining causes of rejected items, preparing exception reports, and researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- *High School Diploma or GED.
- *Minimum of 3 years loan servicing experience preferably as a loan boarder, payment processor or other position that requires system processing experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of banking requirements and regulations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Metavante, AFS and Leasepak.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.