Technical Forms Design IIJob ID BIS-10841 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Responsible for providing forms design, workflow design, administration, technical support, and end-to-end client support for the development and implementation of forms and business processes.
Experience in business application/form design, development installation, and modification in an online environment. Strong technical knowledge, with extensive hands-on experience in forms, development in new computing architectures and environments (e.g., Web, Dev, SIT). Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of forms and application development.
- Provide QA/development expertise to more junior members of the department to ensure that high quality products are delivered on schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in forms development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance and application standards.
- Providing administration, technical support, forms and application design, workflow design, and end-to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms and business processes.
- *Minimum 2 years of software testing experience
- *Minimum 3 years of Microsoft Office experience
- *Minimum 3 years of forms development experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in technical area or technical training equivalent, as well as 3 to 5 years experience in forms development.
- 2 years software testing experience required
- 3 year Microsoft Office experience required
- Thorough understanding of major testing types including system/integration, regression and Default/error testing
- Experience with Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft Office is also required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of forms development tools similar to Adobe LiveCycle.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and leading browser software, client server architecture and database types and structures.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#ca-bpEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled