Sales Operations Service Manager - RBC/CNB SynergiesJob ID PBB-11575 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 5:30 - 2:30
Exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building a new distribution channel focused on thousands of financial advisors and their clients -- covering a potential client base of over 100,000 affluent and High Net-Worth ("HNW") households. Partnering collaboratively with City National Bank (CNB) Banking Advisors, you will support RBC Wealth Management (RBCWM) Financial Advisors in expanding their practice and meeting their clients' financial goals with CNB products and services. Lead the Bank's concierge approach to on-boarding and supporting the expansion of client relationships.
Provides day-to-day servicing for Relationship Manager/Banking Advisor clients, and relieves the Relationship Manager/Bank Advisor from performing account specific operational responsibility. Resolves client inquiries/complaints and identifies cross-selI opportunities by assessing deposit portfolio and client needs. Works directly with clients in all areas of deposit operations (e.g., wires, new deposit accounts, checking and savings account activity, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, CDs, loan payments and advances, etc.). Provides clients with accurate, timely and extensive information to ensure quality service and client retention. Oversees the risk associated with the operational aspects of client servicing and transaction processing for the portfolio supported.
- *Minimum 5 years' experience in client service, banking operations or banking relationship management support required.
- *Minimum 5 years' experience in a banking or financial services environment required
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with bank products and services (e.g. deposits, wealth management, cash management, international, etc.) required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent risk management knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients and bank colleagues at all levels.
- Solid knowledge of all phases of operations (e.g., installment loans, new accounts, loan payments, statement handling, wires).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled