Wealth Associate IIStart Application Job ID ENT-8139 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday,8-5
The Associate is responsible for providing support to the Wealth Advisory Team (WAT). Responsible for account maintenance and oversight and providing clients with accurate, timely and extensive information to ensure quality service and client retention. Assist in coordinating calendars and team events; plan and execute internal professional development trainings and external events for clients, business managers and prospects. May work on special projects as directed.
- Monitors and maintains Service and Sales pipelines, tracks all booked business, and various other aspects of business management to ensure opportunities are followed-up on and do not fall through the cracks.
- Responsible for the creation of new account paperwork Ensures the most current forms are being used.
- Ensures correct client paperwork is compiled based on account type, investment strategy, and fee schedule charged, and well as any special circumstances for the client.
- Double checks all incoming paperwork when it arrives from the client, and coordinates with new accounts and the clients themselves to get any errors fixed on the new accounts forms, ensuring all new accounts meet strict account opening guidelines.
- Prepares initial drafts of Investment Policy Statements for new clients; reviews with Wealth Advisor.
- Provides general administrative support to the Wealth Advisory team. Composes and creates correspondence, reports and other moderately complex documents which may contain statistical data and/or confidential information which require accuracy and speed.
- Work on special projects that may be repetitive or one-time that require detailed investigation, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Sets vision for, plans, and executes team events, internal professional development trainings and external events for clients, business managers and prospects.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Minimum 2 years of client service or operational experience.
- *Minimum 2 years in an administrative capacity required
- *Minimum 2 years basic computer experience required (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,and Powerpoint)
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree preferred
- 5 years of client service or operational experience preferred
- Administrative Support experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, and contact management systems
- Impeccable organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for business writing
- Ability to work independently with deadlines, as well as part of a team
- Ability to exercise professional judgment to prioritize and complete tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and Bank colleagues of all levels and in a variety of settings
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.