Systems Administrator IIStart Application Job ID BATS-8145 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 9-6
The Systems Administrator II for our City National Rochdale organization will play a key role in supporting, enhancing and upgrading existing applications as well as implementing and supporting new technology. This individual is responsible for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of our investment systems including desktop, client-server and web based applications. This individual will have direct contact with the business units as well as colleagues throughout the IT/BATS organization.
The Systems Administrator keeps abreast of new technologies and works with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment. Will be responsible for leading projects from planning through implementation, and effectively manage vendor relationships.
- *Minimum 3 years PC desktop support.
- *Minimum 3 years' experience in system design, administration, application software, and operations.
- *Minimum 3 years' experience providing end-user application support for corporate applications in a networked environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems and environments (Win7, Win10)
- Knowledge of iOS for iPhones and iPads
- Desired understanding of MobileIron ecosystem
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM and Problem Management services.
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting.
- Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Enterprise Manager) preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint administration desired.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM or similar imaging process.
- Previous experience writing simple automation scripts using any language (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients. Ability to communicate to Sr. Leadership.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Exposure to investment systems preferred.
- Occasional travel to remote offices when "hands on" is required.
- On-call on rotational basis for critical services.
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science is highly desired.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.