Sales Support Ofcr Sr TM-30665900Job ID TREA-11634 City Beverly Hills State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Job Details:Apply Now
This position provides comprehensive support and backup to the Treasury Management Sales Officer in all areas of the sales cycle and post-sales implementation process within an assigned sales territory. Support includes business development activities, marketing activities, preparing treasury management requests for services, implementation oversight and at times treasury management sales. This position as it relates to implementation includes "owning" the request for new product set up, ensuring products are properly set up in accordance with published service level agreements, coordinating or providing technical support to clients concerning product usage and functionality and ensuring client satisfaction. Considered upper level with significant experience and specialization. Demonstrates knowledge of financial concepts, payment processing, and commercial banking operations. Excellent customer service and organizational skills and strong treasury management product knowledge. Has moderate sales skills of financial services/products. In addition to the sales support activities this position will perform business development and client retention activities by assisting a treasury management officer
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with Microsoft Office software, including menu driven work processing, spreadsheet, database, and information reporting software required.
- Preferred degree from a four year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the financial services industry or equivalent job experience.
- Sufficient experience in the banking industry showing an understanding of basic banking operations and treasury management processes. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to gather, compile, analyze, interpret, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- *Minimum of 6 plus years of general banking experience or equivalent training
- *Minimum of 6 plus years of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- *Minimum of 6 plus years of Treasury Management, Sales, Support or Operations experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.