Portfolio Ops Administrator IIStart Application Job ID BIS-8429 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
This position supports the Investment Management businesses of CNB. The position is responsible for communicating trades executed by the CNR Fixed Income Traders to Trust Settlements or outside custodians through various systems and for generating and maintaining certain compliance and regulatory reports.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in an investment management, broker or other investment related organization.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SEI or other trust related accounting system.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience in a financial institution required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance measures in place for security trades preferred.
- Performs audits of trade activities and system transactions.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment -- and quickly assess and adapt to daily work requests and critical deadlines.
- Good understanding of the securities industry in general and investment management fundamentals, particularly equity and fixed income instrument attributes and trading processes.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled