Portfolio Manager - Municipal Fixed Income and Research StrategyJob ID WMS-11036 City Beverly Hills State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Manage municipal fixed income portfolios and/or mutual funds and/or the municipal fixed income allocation of balanced portfolios for City National Rochdale clients. Develop tactical and strategic investment strategies and approaches to achieve investment goals for clients. Construct portfolios utilizing both proprietary and non-proprietary products. Communicate implementation, strategy and results to clients and internal colleagues on a regular basis.
Manage a moderate amount of municipal fixed-income assets. Act independently within established investment policy guidelines. Manage small to medium and/or moderately complex accounts/funds. Have 7 or more years of investment experience or relevant business experience. May have supervisory responsibility for APM, Analyst and/or Assistant. Holds or is pursuing Master's Degree and/or CFA as well as Series 7 and 66.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated self-motivation and emotional intelligence.
- High level of curiosity, sense of ownership, accountability and ethical standards
- Excellent analytical skills and research techniques
- Excellent understanding of the economy and market conditions
- Ability to achieve superior performance while complying with all risk and regulatory requirements
- Municipal securities trading, dealer relationships and trading platforms
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of CNR investment strategies
- Ability to effectively articulate the CNR investment philosophy to clients
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- *Minimum 5 years' experience in related position
- *MBA and/or CFA, received or underway
- *Series 7 and 66 or ability to obtain
- *Strong computer skills
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.