Manager OperationsJob ID PB-10632 City Beverly Hills State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Directs and manages the client and operational services of a large Private Client Services unit. Manages risk associated with the operational aspects of client relationships and their business transactions. Interprets and executes operational procedures in support of the Bank compliance policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements and communicates to staff. Ensures quality client service, operational integrity and regulatory compliance. Frequently communicates with staff and department managers to resolve operational or service related issues.Basic Qualifications:
- *Bachelor's degree
- *Minimum 15 years banking operations experience in a financial institution required.
- *Minimum 7 years in management capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred, or related field with a minimum of 15+ years of experience in banking operations and servicing and 7+ years in a management capacity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of operational banking functions.
- Strong understanding of regulations, state and federal laws, procedures, practices and principles for private deposit operations.
- Thorough knowledge of complex support systems, department efficiency and productivity, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Good management skills with emphasis on planning, organization and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and staff.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.