Loan Administrator I - Entertainment BankingStart Application Job ID ENT-8264 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Provide loan documentation support to Team Leads, Relationship Manager and Credit Officers in facilitating loan preparation, documentation and loan servicing activities. Serve as a liaison with sales team, lending team, City Loan Center (CLC), and legal to ensure all loans are documented to fully protect the Bank's interests in the credit relationship.
- Initiates and prepares loan documentation request packages including completion of Loan Documentation Checklist and verification of approval authority for submission to the appropriate group at CLC. Coordinates with outside counsel and agent banks, as applicable, to ensure loan documentation request package is complete. Follows up with CLC to resolve documentation discrepancies or to obtain missing documents.
- Audits all loan documents (after execution by borrower) to verify that the documents have been returned, signed, dated, and initialed properly. Ensures that proper approval for boarding with deficiencies has been obtained. Follows up on missing documents. Obtains necessary waivers before boarding a loan with exceptions.
- Obtains insurance documentation for new loans when required. Ensures that insurance coverage complies with established Bank standards.
- Provides on going support for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and administrative duties
- Tracks and monitors, collateral to ensure Bank collateral is secured and proper holds are placed. Review UCC-1s for internally prepared docs to ensure they match the security agreement. For all other collateral confirm that all collateral is identified in the loan system and work with appropriate colleagues to ensure any CNB accounts have the necessary holds on them.
- Performs post boarding review to make sure fees, collateral, rates, guarantors and other reporting fields are filled in correctly in the system.
- Sets up and ensures that all credit files are kept current and in accordance with filing standards and naming convention.
- Duties may include file room maintenance (e.g., archiving, filing, updating, File Tracker, etc.). Work with the appropriate staff to make sure all appropriate files (including correct naming conventions) are saved on the Document Imaging site and shared drive utilizing the structure we have set up.
- Handles CNB colleague (RM, Credit Officer, Manager, outside counsel, agent banks, etc) requests for loan documentation and/or boarding requests.
- Set up financial reporting ticklers in financial monitoring system.
- Monitor financial reporting past dues. Work with sales colleagues and underwriters to obtain and verify that we have the appropriate reporting before updating financial reporting system
- Run financial reporting past due report
- Monitor completion of quarterly internal financial report packages prepared by underwriters.
- Run other types of reports on an ad hoc basis when requested by Credit Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 years' experience in loan servicing or loan documentation with a financial services organization required
- Minimum 1 year experience with financial software systems required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of PC applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled