Digital Solutions ManagerStart Application Job ID WMS-7590 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The Manager, Digital Solutions, will structure, recruit, develop and lead a team that will drive the design, development, approval of the CNR Digital programs, products & services. These efforts will span both the evolution of the current CNR Digital Portfolio, as well as all deliver new capabilities & enhancements. The focus of the digital platforms will comprise of Salesforce, digital marketing, web site, mobile apps, business process management solutions & data analytics, etc.
This role provides vision, design and oversight, creates and implements digital architectural strategy, aligns resources within cross-functional teams to build high quality and market leading digital products and services in a rapidly evolving wealth management industry. This position also helps ensures that CNR digital solutions is in compliance with security and regulations.
The Manager, Digital Solutions, will have a broad and proven background in leading large delivery teams focused on multiple and complex design and development initiatives. Education and work experience should encompass a vast array of engineering disciplines to include Portfolio, Program & Project Management, software development, architecture, networking, and quality assurance.
This is a senior organizational leadership position, combined with the deep strategic & tactical technical competency necessary to manage and deliver upon a software portfolio.
- *Bachelor of Science Degree required, MS or MBA preferred.
- *Minimum 15 years of experience in Software Development leadership role required.
- *Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking or Financial services required.
- *Minimum 10 years of experience managing employees and teams required.
- Minimum 15 years of combined leadership experience in software development, architecture, networking, quality assurance and project management.
- Must have broad knowledge of software development methodologies and life-cycles, with a focus towards Agile/Scrum process.
- Must have financial services background with emphasis in delivering digital solutions within wealth and asset management.
- Must have experience with large scale implementing salesforce at the Enterprise level.
- Must have effective understanding of financial, standard work metrics and management of a large budget.
- Identify, select and adopt digital that help with directly addressing business requirements in order to most efficiently develop solutions and services that meet these need.
- Provide world-class uptime and availability of CNR digital applications and features.
- Strong project / program / portfolio management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Work well with ambiguity, ability to operate autonomously.
- Manage resources and remove obstacles to accomplish business goals and solve technical challenges in a timely manner.
- Establish a governance process that satisfies regulatory, compliance and organizational expectations for private client financial security.
- Ensure alignment with business stakeholders to strategically prioritize and advance technology efforts and initiatives.
- Quick starter, with an ability to seamlessly switch between deep technical issues and market-facing / financial issues.
- Persuasive, professional communication style, capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a diverse staff to drive the execution of critical strategies and programs across a large organization.
- Ability to translate product owner needs to efficient technology based solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, troubleshoot, assess, remediate.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to lead and influence both with and without direct authority.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately convey communications.
- Ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships; displays socially and professionally appropriate behavior.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
- Ability to collaborate across the business.
- Ability to organize and structure team for scale.
- Ability to manage, motivate, recruit, and develop large cross-functional teams.
- Easily balances competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines with an ability to think strategically and creatively yet also able to deliver tactically.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.