Assistant Investment Officer - RegisteredStart Application Job ID WMS-8131 CityBeverly Hills StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
- *Minimum 2 years of Client Service or Operational experience at a Broker Dealer required.
- *Series 7 license required.
- *Series 63 and Series 65 licenses; or Series 66 license required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related area or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SEC and FINRA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of National Financial Systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Equities, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, IRA's, and 529 Plans preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, particularly on the telephone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of business.
- Ability to multi-task and perform with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with heavy workloads and high call volumes.
- Good leadership skills with emphasis on planning, organizing and scheduling.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.