NCINO SALESFORCE BUSINESS SENIOR ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Salesforce Business Senior Analyst ensures that City National Bank's (CNB) mission-critical Salesforce CRM platform is optimally deployed, supported and adopted by the bank. The Salesforce Business Senior Analyst will work with business users to gather and define business requirements; translate the requirements into user stories, process changes and work flows to solve business problems. The role will work with the SFDC COE business and technical teams and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including ongoing support of the introduction of new features and capabilities. As the Salesforce platform rapidly evolves, this professional will help colleagues across the bank optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services.
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support the existing Salesforce COE Agile process of prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders
- Support CNB’s Salesforce users by troubleshooting inquiries, logging & tracking issues and assisting in triaging situations
- Understand & analyze cross-functional impacts of business requirements to configuration, process, workflow and reporting, and incorporate into user support interactions
- Help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, in coordination with the SFDC COE roadmap
- Provide on-going support for Salesforce evolution; participate in projects as a Subject Matter Expert, to drive product roadmap successfully forward and ensure alignment with CNB’s overall Salesforce strategy
- Perform and/or coordinate UAT testing; work with SFDC COE business and technical teams on defect remediation
- Serve as a point of contact from the SFDC COE team for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify issues and work with the appropriate parties on remediation
- Manage, maintain and improve knowledge base & training material accessible by support team and business users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation
- Help to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for various teams
- Assist with putting processes into place to assure integrity of Service Cloud
- Communicates project status and milestone completion to Manager and key business stakeholders
- All other appropriate duties as required.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a technical support and/or customer service role
- Minimum of 4 years business/data analytics experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical or business Salesforce-related role or Salesforce Certification
Skills and Knowledge
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
Starting base salary: $108,305 - $140,688 per year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled