Chief Information Security OfficerJob ID BATS-10761 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8:00-5:00
Job Details:Apply Now
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is the senior executive who provides the strategic and operational leadership for City National Bank's cyber security and technology risk management programs. In this critical role, the CISO is responsible for the development and implementation of the enterprise cyber security policies, standards, programs and strategic plans to achieve a high degree of security program excellence. The CISO leads a team of 30+ security and risk professionals who deliver a variety of security programs and services each day -- access and identity management, cyber security operations, threat and vulnerability management, policy and standards development, and security engineering and architecture.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
As well, the CISO leads the technology risk management function for the first line of defense. The CISO serves as senior leader on a variety of executive-level technology, risk and security oversight bodies and is the primary liaison for the bank with regulatory agencies and audit/compliance partners. The CISO provides direct, independent communication to the committees of the board on the health, state and strategic plans for the information security program.
The CISO is a key member of the CIO's leadership team, providing innovative thought leadership to senior executives on the overall IT strategic plan, key system investments, and critical third party relationships.
- *BS or BA degree required
- *Minimum 10 years information security or technology risk management experience in a bank or highly regulated entity with increasing levels of responsibility
- *Minimum 10 years overall management experience
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Masters in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred
- Experience in high transaction, large/complex/matrixed business environment ideally within Financial Services
- 15+ years of general IT or risk management experience preferred
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISSP certifications is a plus
- Ability to act as a technical InfoSec advisor/consultant subject matter expert
- Ability to design and implement risk analysis and mitigation approaches for different technology platforms and areas of the Bank
- Fully understand the audit/regulatory process
- Fully understand appropriate regulatory and compliance matters
- Excellent communication skills including oral presentation and business writing capabilities
- Ability to develop and maintain an Information Security strategy
- Full understanding of all Information Security related matters including but not limited to subject matter expertise in cyber security.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.